WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stampin Up Big Top Birthday 12x12 scrapbook page




I haven't figured out a good way to photograph scrapbook pages yet, so please bear with me. This page is one of the many I have completed but not designed. Rene Watson is the designer of this layout. This is such a great circus page or even a birthday page! If I create this layout again I may use flags across the top. 

My favorite parts of this layout besides the bright colors are the triangles in the corners and the red glitter paper! The triangles in the corner make me think about curtains in a circus tent and the pinwheels and candy on top make me think of all the sugary goodness that can be found at the circus.

Here are some close up pictures of this layout:

Right Page

Left Page

If you would like measurements for the elements on this page or need help ordering anything for this layout - let me know! This paper will be retired May 31 or when supplies run out.



Supply List: (Click on any image for more info)

No comments:

Post a Comment