WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stampin Up Pinwheels Scrapbook Page




This was the scrapbook page we completed in my scrapbook class this month. I knew I wanted pinwheels so I searched around for inspiration - and I had to learn how to make pinwheels! I found it's really very easy.



I love the colors in this Floral District Designer Series Paper (DSP)! I layered some DSP on my card stock and used a glue dot to secure each tip to the center of the pinwheel. Then I used a retired jumbo neutral brad to hold it together. I used a lollipop stick from my craft supply stash for the pinwheel stem.


I followed the bottom border to the right side, but I chose to make mini pinwheels as embellishments to the journaling block. I used the colored the edge of the "You're Amazing" stamp from the You're Amazing Stamp set to create a contained area for journaling. I used the Apothecary Accents and Labels Framelits as well for the journaling area. 


I chose some Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight DSP from the Brights 12 x 12 Paper Stack as well as some of the same DSP that bordered the scrapbook page. Using my Boho Blossoms Punch I added a small flower and mini brad to the center of each mini pinwheel. 

If you missed this class, check out my other events! I usually plan my scrapbook class the 4th Tuesday of each month. Watch my facebook page for a sneak peek of the upcoming scrapbook class and other events! 

Supplies used in this project: (click on image for more details)


No comments:

Post a Comment