WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, April 5, 2013

Graduation Box Card - Gift Idea


I have seen box cards popping up lately and thought I should give it a try. I followed DawnGriffith’s video tutorial when making this but I added a belly band. I thought it would be a great chance to finally use my Pure Gumption stamp set!


 
You can see from this picture how high or deep the box card is.


This is the front view with the belly band pulled off. The box card doesn’t seem to stay shut very well without a belly band.



Here is another view where the box is standing up on  end.


Box cards are great for putting in cash, gift cards, or other flat/thin gifts. These cards assemble pretty quickly - and they fit into a standard A2 envelope! I actually made 8 of these for a swap that I participate in each month.


SUPPLIES
Stamps:
126315 (wood) 126317 (clear) Pure Gumption

Paper:
121045 Basic Black 8.5” x 11” card stock
100730 Whisper White 8.5” x 11” card stock
102482 Real Red 8.5” x 11” card stock

Ink:
101406 Jet Black Stazon

Accessories:
120906 2-1/2” circle punch
114526 Circles #2 Originals Die
104294 Sticky Strip



 

(Click on any of the links below)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn! What a fabulous Grad box - I may have to CASE it for my own son's graduation this June!
    I also wanted to stop by and say a Big 'Thank You!' for all your work and support on the LNS Treasure Hunt again this spring. It's been wonderful having you on the 'team' again :)
    Many thanks,
    Deborah at www.stampandcreate.net

    ReplyDelete