WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthday e-Cards with My Digital Studio




Did you know that you can make cards with My Digital Studio and then send the cards via email or even share on Facebook? I wanted to share a card with a friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator so I chose to make a quick card using a template from My Digital Studio.

You can easily see all the pre-designed templates for cards, calendars, journals, photobooks, and more or you can choose to make your own from scratch. I wanted to do it quick and dirty - so I chose a template from the Lemonade Stand suite - which I got for free during Sale-A-Bration 2013! 

Here was the original card:

I chose a 6x6 card template because I knew it was going to be on Facebook and square images tend to post better on Facebook. I could easily change the size of the card but again - I was going for quick and dirty! I used the search feature to see what birthday sentiments were included in this set. Again - the choice is yours to choose any sentiment in any style you want but I wanted to stick within the Lemonade Stand suite if possible.

After I found the sentiment I decided to remove the bottom two rows of flowers and pull the flags further up the page. Then I stamped my sentiment with a matching color from the flags and then colored every other letter with  Daffodil Delight. I made sure my flowers and pearls were centered on each banner with the "align" feature and I was done!

I exported the card as a .jpg file (you can also export as a .pdf or .png) and posted it to my friends Facebook page with an additional message! How awesome and FAST! If you would like to get together (in person or via the web) I would be happy to show you how awesome MDS really is!

You could easily order this card through Stampin' Up's printing service as well and have some on hand to give to your friends and family! You can also design both inside panels and the back of the card for an added touch!


Don't forget that until June 15 you can order select downloads at a 25% discount (no shipping cost EVER for digital downloads!) AND/OR print your projects at a 25% discount!! I just got notification that my order placed last week has shipped and will be here soon. I can't wait! The printing service offered by Stampin' Up! provides quality work at a reasonable cost. I am feverishly working on more projects to take advantage of this special while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment