WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Teacher Gift - Acrylic Post-It Note Holders




I participated in a vendor event this weekend - Pets in the Pasture at Lantern Lane Farms in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. There were dog shows, pony fashion shows, pet adoption and microchip services, sheep shearing and other animal demonstrations. It was such a fun event and for a great cause! This was their 2nd year and I was proud to help be a part of their fundraising and awareness activities!

One item I made that seemed to be a popular gift item were my acrylic post-it note holders. Here are a few of the designs I made:

(sorry about the packaging - I didn't think to take pictures until after I had packaged it!)



These were pretty fun and easy to make. You start with acrylic photo frames that you can get at most big box retail stores. I used 4" x 6" frames but you could use any size you wanted. I originally planned to attach some small calendars to the frames as well, but it was a tight fit. I had fun decorating these and coming up with different ways to make them all unique! 

Come back and see some of the other projects I offered at this event.


(Click on any of the links below)



No comments:

Post a Comment