WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, April 21, 2014

Cutest Baby Ever - Sketch Challenge



Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:



I have been itching to use my Baby Prints stamp set for a while! I think spring fever has hit me and the whole feeling of "new" has put this stamp set on my mind, but I just knew this would be a perfect stamp for this sketch!




Here are the card details:
  • Card base is Pool Party - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" (scored in half)
  • I chose a pattern from the retired Sale-a-bration paper Sweet Sorbet - 4" x 5-1/4" (cut in half at diagonal)
  • Whisper White card stock - 2-3/4" x 4" (matted with Crisp Cantaloupe card stock - 3" x 4-1/4")
  • The baby foot prints are stamped in Sahara Sand (aren't they ADORABLE!) This whole panel is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals
  • I found the banner in my Summer Starfruit bag of scraps (YAY) but it measures 3-1/2" x 1"
  • I originally was going to use the words "it's a" but couldn't decide whether to use "girl" or "boy" so instead I stamped the image from Label Love with Pool Party ink onto Pool Party card stock and punched with the Artisan Label Punch.
  • I stamped the words in Crisp Cantaloupe onto Whisper White card stock and punched out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch. The words are mounted onto the Pool Party label with dimensionals. Everything else lays flat on the card.


I think this card can work for either gender. I know a couple of women that are pregnant so I can't wait for someone to have their baby so I can send this card to them!

Check out this week's sketch:


We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!

Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me



Supply List: tams# 616
130622s
130619s
131176s
126982s
126976s
131298s
122924s
126839s
100730s
110755s
129404s
130920s
104430s
133521s




(Click on any of the links below)
  • Free Shipping: Free shipping on everything April 21-April 25!
  • Retired Items: Click here to see everything that will be retiring from the 2013-14 Annual Catalog. Items available while supplies last! (Retiring Stamps PDF) (Retiring Other PDF)
  • Weekly Deals: Find some of your favorite items discounted 25-40%. New deals every Tuesday!
  • Make an Impression: Texture Boutique is the perfect, portable tool to create embossed cards, tags, embellishments, and more.(while supplies last)
  • Project Life - Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins Project Life. Scrapbooking made easy! #PLxSU (Coming May 1, 2014)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 12 sets during this limited time trial! (Two sets of stamps have already sold out!)

1 comment:

  1. This really is sweet! Love it. Those little feet are just too cute. love the choice of papers you used too. Another great sample for my sketch challenge! Thanks so much. FYI--I have had a real hard time getting your blog to open lately when I come to comment??? The link on the blog does not bring me here and then it won't open new pages--hopefully it is just on my end but you may want to check it out. Thanks again for your fabulous samples.

    ReplyDelete