WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, July 14, 2014

Something for Baby Sketch Challenge




Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:


Here is the sketch:


What a sweet sketch - right? So different from last week!! I have been patiently waiting to use my Something for Baby stamp set that I purchased 2 months ago and finally decided to give it a try this week!



I tried to create a rainbow-type effect.....can you spot my errors? I stamped the onesie in Pool Party and cut it out with the coordinating framelits dies! 



I started with my green hearts and worked to the left and then stamped my purple hearts and moved to the right keeping in mind where I was placing my onesie. My hearts were more crooked than I planned so I popped up the onesie and tilted it to the side to offset some of the crookedness!

I also took my small heart punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack and punched out one of the hearts from the Gold Fancy Designer Vellum Foil and adhered it to the front of the onesie for a cute embellishment! The sentiment is from the Baby, We've Grown stamp set. I popped the entire whisper white panel on top of the Pool Party card stock base.


I even did a little to the inside of the card!



We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me




tams# 859

Supply List:
tams# 859

Supply List
Stamp : Baby, We've Grown [english, clear] , Baby, We've Grown [english, wood] , Something For Baby Clear-Mount Bundle , Something For Baby Wood-Mount Bundle
Ink : Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad , Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad , Jet Black StazOn Pad , Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad , Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad , Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad , Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
Card Stock : Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum , Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive : Stampin' Dimensionals
Big Shot : Baby's First Framelits Die

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just so so sweet. Love those little hearts. This is just a great baby card. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

    ReplyDelete