WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, August 25, 2014

Beauty of the Season ~ Sketch Challenge


Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:




Check out this week's sketch:



I have been having so much fun playing with my holiday goodies! Can you believe the 2014 Holiday Catalog is almost ready to be released? You are going to be AMAZED this Thursday, August 28th!

You may have already seen this stamp set - Beauty of the Season. In fact, it was offered as a sneak peek stamp set for almost 7 weeks now.




Here are the card details:
  • Card base is Lost Lagoon
  • DSP is All is Calm Designer Series Specialty Paper (I love non-traditional paper for Christmas!)
  • I used Lost Lagoon ribbon to "divide" the top and bottom sections
  • I stamped the image with Black Stazon and colored in the bird with Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie markers. The tree limb is Smoky Slate. 
  • I cut the image with my Circles Framelits Die and for a little added dimension, without the extra layer, I sponged the edges of the circle with Smoky Slate ink.
  • I colored the words from the greeting in Cherry Cobbler and stamped each one separately so I could cut them out with the Banner Framelits. 
  • I cut off the tips of 2 toothpicks with my (retired) craft and rubber scissors and attached the banners to the toothpicks with glue dots and tied Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around each "flag pole"

It's your turn! We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me





Supply List: (click on any image for more information)

103179s
Craft Rubber Scissors
[103179]


Supply List:
Stamp : Beauty Of The Season Wood-Mount Stamp Set [135776] , Beauty Of The Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set [135779] , More Merry Messages Wood-Mount Stamp Set [126400] , More Merry Messages Clear-Mount Stamp Set [126402]
Ink : Jet Black StazOn Pad [101406] , Cherry Cobbler Stampin Write Marker [119681] , Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Marker [131898] , Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker [105115] , Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad [131179]
Card Stock : Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [133679] , All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper [135823] , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730]
Tools & Adhesive : Sponge Daubers [133773] , Mini Glue Dots [103683] , Stampin' Dimensionals [104430] , Craft Rubber Scissors(retired) [103179]
Ribbon & Trim : Lost Lagoon 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon [133672] , Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine [123125]
Big Shot : Bitty Banners Framelits Die [129267] , Circles Collection Framelits Dies [130911]

1 comment:

  1. Why is it every time I convince myself I don't need a set you are able to change my mind with one card. This is stunning, just beautiful! Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

    ReplyDelete