WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, November 10, 2014

Bright and Beautiful Christmas



Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:





Here is this week's sketch:





If you have been following my blog you might know that I LOVE non-traditional colors for Christmas which is why I chose Island Indigo as my base color. I also loved the sheen in the pattern from All is Calm DSP. Here is a little better picture showing the silver sheen reflecting light.




There are 2 patterns in this paper that will reflect the light (the 1st two in the picture below):




Check out the Bright and Beautiful stamp set:



Here are some card details:
  • Card base is Island Indigo with a layer of All is Calm Designer Series Paper
  • Greeting from Bright and Beautiful  is stamped with Island Indigo ink onto Whisper White card stock and adhered to Island Indigo card stock
  • I cut a strip of Island Indigo card stock and used the Confetti Stars punch in the center of strip
  • Star embellishment was made with Star Framelits and Silver Foil Sheets as well as a stamped image from Bright and Beautiful also cut with the Star Framelits
  • Silver Ribbon wrapped around end of center strip and a bow attached with glue dots


Your Turn! We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me



Supply List (tams# 1725)



Supply List
Stamp :
Bright Beautiful Wood-Mount Stamp Set [135026] , Bright Beautiful Clear-Mount Stamp Set [135029]
Ink :
Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Pad [126986]
Card Stock :
Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock [122923] , Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock [100730] , All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper [135823] , Silver Foil Sheets [132178]
Tools & Adhesive :
Mini Glue Dots [103683] , Stampin' Dimensionals [104430]
Punch :
Confetti Stars Punch [135861]
Ribbon & Trim :
Silver 1/8" Ribbon [132137]
Big Shot :
Stars Framelits Die [133723]

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what happened to you pictures? I seen it originally when I posted it but now it is gone on my blog and yours??? Hope it is back soon. I know I loved it when I seen it! Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what happened either! It's fixed now (hopefully) - thanks for letting me know!

      Delete