WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Monday, December 8, 2014

TSSC344 Petite Petals



Happy Monday! It's time for another Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge! Here is my sample for this week:


Here is the sketch:



I have been up to my neck in Christmas cards and thought this sketch would be a perfect way to step away - for just a few minutes. This sketch is a great design for quick cards!

When I was organizing my cards this season for a local craft fair, I realized I didn't have enough all-purpose cards - especially get well cards. Then I realized I don't think I own a stamp set to encourage one to feel better...that's where "thinking of you" is a perfect fit! It can cover a variety of occasions!

I started with a Daffodil Delight card base followed by a layer of All Abloom DSP. I matted Pistachio Pudding with Lost Lagoon as the base for my Strawberry Slush flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set. I accented the flowers with Daffodil Delight candy dots. The greeting is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink.


Your turn! We would love to see what you can create using this sketch! Head over to Mary Jo's blog listed below and enter your project using the sketch. Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful projects created by the design team this week!


Mary Jo Price-Williams - Technostamper
Nicole Tegrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Robbie Rubula - Inked X2
Tanya Bell - Stamping T!
Jonia Smith - Stampin For Me


Product List

Product List
Stamp :
Four You Clear Stamp Set [130538] , Four You Wood Stamp Set [130535]
Ink :
Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad [131178] , Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [133645]
Card Stock :
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [119683] , Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [133679] , Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [131294] , Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [100730] , All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack [133703]
Tools & Adhesive :
Stampin' Dimensionals [104430]
Punch :
Petite Petals Punch [133322]
Accessory :
Brights Candy Dots [130931]

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, love those tiny little flowers with that bold sentiment! Perfect job, thanks so much for being on my TSSC design team!

    ReplyDelete